How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Using Videography and taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.